Friday, January 4, 2013

Cute Little Magnet Board

This is my cute little Message Board I recently made. 

 It came like this.......black with a magnet board in the large area and a decorative board on the top AND it had Grape magnets!!  I neglected to take a photo of those  :O

I painted it Annie Sloans Old White and painted both inserts with spray Chalkboard paint.  It really works amazing so smooth a very nice finish indeed.  Now the top is a Blackboard and the bottom is a combination chalkboard AND Magnetic! 

Then I needed to get new magnets.....  Or make them I guess.

I went to Hobby  Lobby found black and white buttons and big magnets to glue on the back.  Worked like a charm.






I tried my hand at a Chalk design header in the top space...


Took it to Treasures Resale Consignment where I volunteer and it sold very quickly!!  Yay

Thats all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts