Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beautiful Old Bed

 This is a client piece that was brought in for me to paint.  It had been in her family for a long time.  She wanted it for her daughters room and thought maybe we could "do" something with it.....  Well yes I said we certainly could.

 She wanted crisp and clean so we went with Crisp Linen my go to white a Sherwin Williams color mixed at Home Depot in Behr paint with the primer. 

No distressing no glaze or colored wax.  Plain and simple.  I wish I could see it all done up in a little girls room with light pink and maybe a spring green thrown in as an accent.  I do envy all the people who paint things and then get to set them up in their homes and take beautiful pictures.  Mine are just "after" pictures....  Oh well I am sure a very pretty little girl is enjoying  pretty white bed right now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Simple is sometimes the best. Did you see the twin carriage beds I just did??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I would love to find a similar bed for my youngest's room!

    Lori
    www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog
    (We met at Rhoda's Atlanta blogger's lunch!)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts