Monday, January 19, 2009

Credenza

This is an amazingly huge (90") credenza. It is as heavy as it is large. But it will turn into a wonderful console for a Huge Flat screen!

I painted it our favorite red, with accents of black on the far left where the components will go, and I painted black inside the center behind the doors.
The hardware is wonderful and will show up great when they are painted oil rubbed bronze.

This is it. I am so proud it was a sad and lonely piece no one really wanted it or had a vision for it. We have had two clients already put it on hold and I am hoping that when I go in on Tuesday, it will have sold.

Our store is in trouble in these troubled times. We have had to close an extra day, now we are closed Sunday and Monday. Hopefully things will turn around with the new year. We can all hope.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with that. I wish I lived close by. I'd love to go to your shop daily and see the wonderful things you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts