Monday, September 24, 2012

Great White Dresser

 


 I found this dresser at my local Thrift Store,  it had three broken rails and was missing some hardware.

I painted it with Behr Premium Paint in Sherwin Williams Crisp Linen. 

Mr. Sensible Redesign fixed the rails, I think hes the best and so sweet to help me out!

I decided to take off the handles on the top two drawers and use them at the bottom.  I used 6 knobs I bought at Hobby Lobby.  They were black and paintable.  I painted them the same color as the dresser, I also painted the handles to match.

I distressed the dresser, used clear wax on the lower part and drawers, and put Poly on the top.










I took it to the Furniture Resale store that I volunteer at Treasures Resale Consignment Store and it SOLD!  I always like it when that happens.

 Have a great week!


1 comment:

Popular Posts