Monday, September 12, 2011

The Charity Desk

I have this special place I like to go to find my "precious" items. It's called North Fulton Community Charities.

It's a great place to find things and their prices are not too bad.  I can usually find something there.  This time I found a desk.  It was really nice but needed to be painted. The top was a mess but not beyond repair.....


Here is the after. I painted it Graphite and Mr. Sensible sanded down the top.


Look at that top!!! Oh my its so pretty.  The desk is so Proud!!  Shes happy and for sale at Treasures Upscale Resale Consignment Store


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love giving a new life to something you acquired for a good price? You just reminded me that I bought a small vanity this past fall and haven't done a thing with it. It's screaming for a coat of paint.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts