Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two Toned dresser

Today we are looking at a two toned dresser I painted for my neighbor.  She has this cute nursery going on for her sweet little boy and needed some storage. 

She stopped in at Treasures Resale Consignment Store and we had this dresser in the back waiting to be painted coincidence? I think not.  It really had a lot of storage and it was a little bit higher which was good cause she was going to use it for a changing station.



I used the colors she had going on in the room.  She had painted the room a soft white with one wall having a little bit darker tan horizontal stripes.  That was the wall she was going to put the dresser on.  I used the next darker tan on the paint strip to paint the case part of the dresser.  The drawers I painted the soft white that matched the walls.  I left the handles the same.  


I think it turned out really nice.  It will grow with her little boy for quite awhile.
*  Here is a photo of the dresser all "dressed" in the little mans room. 

Have a great "Short" week!





Domestically Speaking

7 comments:

Popular Posts