Monday, October 29, 2012

From the Picking Trip

It has come to my attention that posting once a week is making me really far behind on project sharing. 

Or I am producing a larger quantity of furniture BUT I have a stock pile of posts so there will be more posts people.  I know you can hardly wait..........

Anyhow here we go with a piece we found when we went to middle GA and bought some pieces of furniture.


 This coffee table has great detail on the sides of it and is a bit higher than most older coffee table so I thought it would be a good candidate for a Redesign.

 I painted it with Behr Ultra Premium mixed in Sherwin Williams color Crisp Linen.  Then distressed it by hand so I wouldn't loose all the pretty details.  Added clear Wax over the distressing and Poly on the top. 


All ready to go to the store. Treasures Resale Consignment Store Roswell GA  Hopefully she will find a great new home. :)

Have a great week, see you soon ;)




1 comment:

Popular Posts