Monday, October 15, 2012


 Here is a project I enjoy...


It started out kind of rough....




 A couple of chairs were in BAD shape,  Mr. Sensible Redesign helped glue and screw them back together using a whole bunch of   few of his clamps.



Recovering the seats is the project I enjoy. Above you can see what they looked like before.

Here is the after. I like the project because I have a pneumatic upholstery stapler.  mauh ha ha ha it is the bomb!!  Makes recovering seats SO easy.


6 seats recovered in an hour.  Awesomeness!!  I also love it when the pattern lines up perfectly.

Have you ever seen seats that curve?  I had never seen any like this before.

Lucky for me someone else painted the chairs. :)

They look awesome,  6 chairs and a table for sale at Treasures Resale Consignment Store, Roswell Ga.

Have a Great Week,


 

2 comments:

Popular Posts