Monday, November 12, 2012

Antique Corner Cabinet

Today I am going to show you a corner cabinet we found at a garage sale, we were looking at another piece in the peoples basement when Mr. Sensible spotted this piece sitting in the corner (go figure) and asked if it was for sale?  "Well sure I guess" was the reply it needed some repair on the back legs another reason it was sitting in the corner, it was leaning against the wall.

You would never know that now its all fixed up thanks to Mr. Sensible.

Here is the before.



I painted it Annie Sloans Old White paint with a really soft yellow inside shelves.


I distressed these pretty doors and they turned out really nice, the hardware was really unusual.


Here is my sometime assistant (Tater) posing with the finished piece.


Here it is at the store Treasures Resale Consigment, Roswell GA













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts