Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chippendale Coffee Table


I could not resist painting this coffee table something different!  I truly get tired of painting black and white even though that is what sells the best.


 Nothing much to say about this one it was in great shape and I thought it would be different to paint it Annie Sloans Chalk Paint Provence.


 I did a bit of distressing and put a clear wax on it.
Took it to Treasures Resale Consignment Store along with about 4 other pieces and I swear it was the first piece that sold..  So cool they like the color it was a hit..... ah no........ the people want it painted purple.  duh can't ever win.  But I was happy that they saw the potential and were going with a different color than black or white.  YAY its a win as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts