Monday, November 28, 2011

The Adventure Continues …The Big Reveal

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, now finally for the Big Reveal!

Here is the third installment of my wonderful Client and her big ideas for me….  The big reveal after the presentation. 
She had a small table she had bought ..where else but at our resale consignment store.  (she shops there a-lot!)  She thought it would be a great before and after for her group to actually see a piece of furniture all done.  I agreed and brought it home to work my magic. 
Here is the before..yes I did remember to take one because she wanted big pictures to pass around so everyone could see the piece before it was painted.
DonnaConroystable9WDonnastable11wIt really was lovely just wasn’t right for her decor she wanted this piece white, distressed and waxed to highlight all the detail of the piece. 
Here she is on top of my assistant being painted and just spinning for all she is worth..
assistant2
Here she is under-wraps so to speak  she is that big yellow blob at the end of the table.
photo(8)
Here she is all done.
DConroys TAbleW
Donnas table W
I did not get a picture of the big reveal at the presentation, but here she is in all her glory at her final destination..

after4w
another view..
after5w
The end of the big adventure, until she comes up with another piece for me to paint, which she has already hinted at ..
Until next time have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. You have given me the final inspiration that I need to paint a heavy mahogany armoire. Everyone says to not do it, but it is just not my taste. You took that heavy piece and made it very 2011. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a great looking table. I think it looks way better all painted, distressed and waxed. You are sooo good at what you do, so don't give any credit to your assistant!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts