Friday, March 2, 2012

Little French Desk




On our trip into Panama City we found 5 count them 5 Goodwill Stores, as I mentioned before in this post.  It was so nice of them to put those stores on the city map!!  Saved so much time.





She needed all new drawer guides.  Home Depot carries them no problem.  I repainted her in Crisp linen, she had a laminate top so I did not paint that just left it white. I also painted the handles with a dry brush of ASCP in Old White.   I distressed some of the highlights and put a clear wax in her.

She went to Treasures, did not last long.  I love finding "French" stuff, it sells.... unlike some of my other finds when I try to paint outside the box.  Will be working on my Low Country Chest today, I am thinking white.


Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful desk! I'm not surprised it didn't last long :o) Have a great weekend!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this desk and the dresser, any idea how much i should sell it for?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts